Security Research Engineer – Exploit Development
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
In this position you will get the chance to identify, research and implement known and new vulnerabilities in networking enabled products and developing live exploits for those vulnerabilities to be used in Ixia’s next generation security testing product line.
- Identify and investigate new vulnerabilities in networking enabled devices and complex applications.
- Develop live exploits for discovered vulnerabilities, to be used in Ixia's security testing product line.
- Perform targeted customer and industry research to assist in developing tools and test cases to validate the performance, security, and stability of cyber infrastructure devices.
- Compose white papers about your research for publication.
- Contribute to our well-read blog about any technical topic of interest, including day-to-day work or outside interests, when possible.
- Broad knowledge of networking protocols.
- Good programming skills in multiple languages (Python, C, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience working with a variety of network and server equipment.
- Strong domain knowledge in vulnerability research and exploit development.
- Creative, problem-solving approach to projects.
- Communicating and collaborating with others.
- Relevant experience in security research position.
- At least one publicly available vulnerability discovery, exploit development, and/or open source tool.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
Education and Experience:
- College degree in CS or EE or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of security research experience;