Security Project Management Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Effective coordination of information security and cyber technology and compliance project activities in order to achieve the objectives set by Company security Standards.
- Communicating both verbal and writing with internal external clients and stakeholders involved in variety of information security projects
- Organization and implementation of security work plan and compliance processes
- Document and progress security Risks, Issues and Action items
- Develop and present RCA’s for Security related incidents / Issues / Problems
- Reporting to the CISO
- Coordinating security project activities directly by supervising the execution of assigned tasks;
- Timeline monitoring the progress achieved towards the maintaining the security work plan.
- Manage Risks and co-ordinate remedial plans with relevant parties either internal or external.
- Managing the control objectives in relevant security standards – ISand SSAE16 (SOC 1 type 2) or any other security standards required by the organization.
- Developing, Reviewing and improving security related documentation in regards to internal and external projects, customers and security standards.
- Prioritizing tasks according to the information received from internal or external clients and security consultants.
- Developing and updating any compliance or regulation related document as per requirements of security standards of the organization.
- Foundational or conceptual information security background or understanding
- 0 – 1 years’ proven experience and security project management skills
- Office package knowledge, particularly Excel, Power Point and Word
- Multitasking capabilities
- Basic security certifications and training
- Background in security standards example ISNIST etc.
- Ability to work in challenging international, multinational teams and manage own time;
- Dedicated, responsible, communicative, punctual;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English;
- Self-motivated, with a high level of self-discipline;
- Patience, flexibility and attention to detail;
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work