Security Penetration Tester for Embedded Systems - P ES (Iasi)
More power, less fuel consumption, cleaner combustion: the Engine Systems Business Unit provides innovative engine management systems and fuel components for a cleaner environment. We are working on the newest hybrid vehicles (gasoline & diesel) and contribute to ensure the safety of millions of drivers and passengers every day. Our innovative system solutions are making gasoline & diesel engines more reliable, powerful and efficient. We focus our activities on combustion and hybrid engines for BMW, Daimler, Ford, Renault–Nissan Alliance and many others.
Your role as an Security Penetration Tester will be to ensure that our products are not hackable. This will be done by identifying and covering vulnerabilities in our products so that all hacking attempts by outside parties will be unsuccessful.
As a Security Penetration Tester you will:
• Identify security breaches and exploits in our products;
• Apply and develop methods for exploiting our security weaknesses;
• Define standard cyber security test cases;
• Support an improved design of our products to ensure that our products are hack-proofed;
• Keep yourself updated with latest hacking incidents in embedded environment and methods used for doing it;
• Work with advanced tools used for hacking embedded systems;
• We are building in Iasi a competence center focused on
This implies that the activities from above will be performed for all relevant Engine Systems / Powertrain products. A mentor will offer support to familiarize you with our products and standard tools.
• Masters or Bachelors engineering degree in Computer Science or related disciplines;
• Cryptographic Know-How;
• Good programming skills in C embedded and C++;
• Good understanding of microcontroller electronics;
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus;
• Fluency in English;
• Proactive, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.