You will join the French Information Security team and work closely together with the IT teams providing IT services to all entities of the AKKA group.
As part of the Information Security Operations Center you’re primary tasks include:
- Managing the IT Security portfolio for the AKKA group, which includes, among other solutions, multiple file encryption platforms and the corporate CASB tool.
- Part of dedicated project teams to enroll and deploy new tooling and devices related to Information Security
- Log Analysis to discover Information Security incidents in a very early stage
- Infosec related investigation, security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- IT Security audits to ensure security measures are correctly deployed
- Perform penetration testing.
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
As Information Security Engineer you will need to closely work together with the regional Information Security Officer(s) in charge of Information Security Operations.
- Proven experience in penetration tests, forensic analysis, log analysis.
- Understanding of Cloud providers and solutions
- Understanding of Firewalls, Proxies, SIEM, Antivirus, SD-WAN, Antispam and Encryption concepts
- Familiarity with technologies like vulnerability scanners, IDS/IPS, MDM
- Basic knowledge of Information Security frameworks (ISO, NIST)
- Knowledge of IT Service management best practices (ITIL)
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices (ANSSI)
- A passion for cyber security and a keen interest in IT
- An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong relationships with staff and other relevant individuals
- Written communication skills, for example to write technical reports
CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
Knowledge of English in a professional context is a requirement