Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Managed Security Consulting & Managed Security Solution requires premium skilled resources with extensive knowledge in Information Security beginning with Security Policy, Procedure as well multiple security technology to effectively secure an environment.
Work in diverse environments managing different issues of significance. Perform requirement gathering, consult customer to optimize security control and \ or define new control including technology solution (specific to Information Security). This role is expected to create a delivery road map for the managed operation and handhold the operation resources right from project initiation till steady state delivery.
• Perform requirement gathering / due-diligence to identify Managed Security scope of engagement and define a delivery roadmap for managed operation.
• On need basis the Managed Security Consultant is expected perform an assessment to test the effectiveness of the security control and recommend additional control if necessary to optimally protect the environment (within the scope of managed services).
• Responsibility of Managed Security Solution is to deliver technology as well service solutions. The technology solution includes understanding the applicable process; identify required tools to support the process requirement which is compliant to the security policies and standards of the organization.
• The role, Managed Security Solution is also required to plan tools deployment as well integration as and when required, support the technical teams during implementation and integration.
• Good knowledge about process / metrics and controls. Ability to create new process and reporting matrices as and when required.
• 10 to 12 years of experience in IT with minimum 8 years of experience in Network Security
• Ability to work at odd hours
• Interested in Technology and Communication.
• The ability to work constructively under pressure.
• Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
• Comfortable to work constantly in a customer facing role.
• Able to perform knowledge transfer.
• Customer oriented, Service minded.
• Excellent communication skills
Academics & Certifications:
• Degree qualified –Any graduate (Preferably in Computer Science)
• Industry leading certification such as CISA, CISSP, TOGAF.
• ITIL certification is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Security Risk Assessment, Design & Implementation of security process / procedure as well technology solution (specific to Information Security).
• Extensive knowledge of network security tools (multi-vendor) such as IDS / IPS, Firewall, DDOS Protection, SIEM, End point security and their use in security solutions for Large / Medium / Small enterprises.
• Experience in conducting proof of concept, record observations and recommend most appropriate technology solution to address the security control requirement.
• Deliver design and integration documents to the technical team for implementation. Also assist the technical team during implementation.
• Optimization of the security tools for maximum protection.
• Develop correlation rule for Security Information & Event Management.
• Configure reporting (using in-scope security tools) in line with customer requirements.
• Possess good understanding of attacker tactics, techniques and test the effectiveness of the implemented solution by preparing custom test cases / use cases.
Additional Skills Required :
Communicative, written and spoken English
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With someemployees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK billion (USD billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.