Security and Privacy Expert - P TR TSR
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more thanpeople worldwide and, in, recorded sales of about €7. 7 billion.
This security and privacy engineering position is ideally suited for automotive engineers passionate about computer systems and passionate to learn and understand how the new domain of security and privacy is applied in the automotive industry. Security and privacy is a new automotive domain of knowledge, and offers the opportunity to build a strong expert career in the automotive industry.
In your daily activities, you will focus on:
* Harmonizing Security & Privacy-related activities across different customer projects;
* Organizing, managing, and tracking all activities which affect the complete BU in regards to security-related activities;
* Ensuring compliance of the BU products with Security & Privacy state-of-the-art standards;
* Supporting projects in the interpretation and usage of Security & Privacy principles (.: Security & Privacy concepts, required verification activities, creating documentation, etc.)
* Supporting development activities with clarifications on Security & Privacy requirements. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or mathematics;
* Knowledge or focus on security, privacy, cryptography, or similar fields constitutes advantage;
* Knowledge of communication protocols and computer network security;
* Knowledge of the Security Life Cycle for hardware and software;
* Knowledge of Security Risk Analysis methods (. STRIDE);
* Knowledge of common attacks against computer/automotive systems, hardware, and software;
* Knowledge in the area of system test development for real-time systems;
* Willingness to support abroad delegation assignments;
* Good written & verbal communication skills;
* English language: advanced level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.