Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Brașov; București; Timișoara
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 10 billion andemployees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website.
We are looking for Security Analysts with below profile who are ready for a brilliant challenge for a long term assignment in Luxembourg/Bruxelles.
• Real-time monitoring of cyber defence and intrusion detection systems
• Automatic-based processing (centralisation, filtering and correlation) of security events
• Human-based analysis of automatically correlated events• Processing of incoming warnings, alerts and reports
• Triage based on verification, level of exposure and impact assessment
• Categorize events, incidents and vulnerabilities based on relevance, exposure and impact
• Open tickets and ensure case management
• Activate initial response plan based on standard playbook entries
• Maintain incident response address book
• Provide support to incident responders
• Monitor open tickets for incidents/vulnerabilities from start to resolution
• Configure the SIEM components for an optimal performance
• Contribute to the design of the overall monitoring architecture, in close relationship with thecustomers/system owners, on the one hand, and the security operations engineering team,on the other hand, by performing the following tasks:
o Assessment of security events detection solutions, development of solutions;
o Integration of these solutions within the security monitoring scheme (log collectionarchitecture, interoperability, formats, network aspects, …);
o Deployment and validation of the solutions;
o Draft documentation such as architecture design descriptions, assessment reports,configuration guides, security operating procedures
At least 1 certification in the field of incident handling:
• GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler), GCIA (GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst), ECIH (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler), CSIH (SEI Certified Computer Security IncidentHandler), SCPO (SABSA Certifed Security Operations &Service Management Practitioner), or an equivalent certification recognizedinternationally (subject to acceptance as a validcredential by the Contracting EU-I)
• Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, Syslog-ng, etc.)
• Experience in using, configuring and tuning a SIEM
• Knowledge in network security solution/technologieso Firewalls;o Network IDS and IPS;o Switches and routerso APT detection solutions such asFireEye;o DNS, DHCP, VPN, …o Network forensics (full packet capture)o Traffic baselining analysis
• Strong knowledge in the security analysis of firewall,proxy,and IDS logs
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link and select the “careers” tab
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.