• Offers administrative and operational support for lawyers;
• Centralize and issue documents, files and activity reports;
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
• Meet and greet clients and visitors.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Centralize and issue documents, maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Sign for and distribute courier packages.
• Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Support staff in assigned project based work.
• Primary book keeping - Issue Payment orders, invoices, tracking payments
• Screening telephone calls, taking messages from internal and external clients and follow up actions as appropriate;
• Organize and coordinates orders and deliveries of office supplies;
• Able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and capable of managing complex workloads;
• Knowledge of primary accounting
• Keen to learn and to further develop his/her skills;
• Able to handle in a time efficiency and right manner all urgent tasks designated by the Company‘s Management.