Detalii loc de munca
IT Project Manager with French
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
CGI is looking for an IT Project Manager with French to empower teams to collaborate and make effective decisions promoting adaptive planning, early delivery and continuous improvement.
Acting as IT Project Manager with French, you will encourage rapid and flexible response to change ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and return on Investment and serve as functional or client needs expert for projects. Complete project management activities according to defined service level commitments and process compliance guidelines.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Be the point of contact between product owner, integrators, architecture team, specification teams as well as validation teams
- Participate in the generation of deliverable and validation of milestone documentation
- Ensure compliance with internal practices
- Tracking and communicate progress of the project (sprint, milestone), raise alerts
- KPI analysis, preparation of reports for the proper monitoring of the project road-map
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 2 years of significant experience as IT Project Manager and/or Team Coordinator
- Nice to have technical knowledge: infrastructure, XUnit unit test, Git, Linux environment, windows, software development cycle
- Agile experience would be considered an asset
- JIRA and Confluence mastery
- Rigorous and organized with a team spirit
- Good level of French
- Accessible and friendly working environment ( The Bridge building – Grozavesti area )
- Life and health insurance
- Share purchase plan
- Profit participation plan
- Benefit online platform
- Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
- Referral bonus
- French courses
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
© 2020 CGI INC.