Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
Document Risk Management Workflow platform is used by Treasury Business to aid the approval of non-standard clauses. These non-standard clauses require further approvals to be obtained by the relevant groups Legal Treasury and various other approval committees.
• Liaising with Customers via regular
• Performing Requirements analysis, Gap analysis, Data profiling, Data mapping for high load back office data distribution banking
• Work in distributed team based in Bucharest, London, Krakow, Kiev with deep level of communication inside of international
• Facilitating business/domain knowledge accumulation/sharing within the
• Contributing in the strategic transformation of Luxoft as a vendor towards technology partnership with
• Improving ownership of the solution to allow Value propositions creation for the Customer
• Support and develop existing application modules.
• 2+ years of experience as Business/Functional Analyst
• Prior Investment banking experienced is highly
• Fluent spoken/written
• Agile Background (1-2yrs) understands how to write stories,
• 3+ years total
• Good Communication and Team Player
Nice-to-Have Skills:Experience in investment banking projects