Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a new colleague to fill the role of SCRUM MASTER who will bring passion and dedication to this job. If you are motivated, willing to take on new challenges and expand your Agile Scrum knowledge and experience, then we gladly invite you to apply to Scrum Master
What we’re looking for?
A Scrum Master who serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understanding and practicing agility; and,
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed. Scrum Master Service to the Development Team
The Scrum Master serves the Development Team in several ways, including:
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed; and,
- Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
Scrum Master serves the Organization in several ways, including:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team; and,
- Scrum Master works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Knowledgeable – about scrum, technical issues – not top, but reasonable. Not expert in the business domain, but it is helpful.
- Questioning – asks great questions (process, technique, business knowledge). Engage in discussions. Do not answer questions.
- Patient – because they don’t give them the answers. Guide things along, they maybe know more than I do, it is wrong to think I have the best answer.
- Collaborative – excellent skills to work very well with all the team and everyone involved. They also help the team collaborate well
- Protective – he protects the team. He acts like a sheep dog. Very sensitive, healthy balance. He ensures that the team overcomes moments of difficulty when the only bright light might seem to go back to the non-agile approach.
- Transparent – no hidden agendas. What you see and hear must be what you get. He is a servant leader, he promotes transparent communication.
- English - very good verbal and written;
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.