In order to complete our Agile Processes team we are looking for a SCRUM MASTER who will bring passion and dedication to this job.
It is a valuable occasion for you to gain the know-how and experience needed to ensure the sustainability of Agile principles and best practices, tailored to our business and goals.
If you are motivated, willing to take on new challenges and expand your Agile Scrum knowledge and experience, then we gladly invite you to apply to Scrum Master position.
What you will do:
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
• Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
• Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
• Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
• Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
• Understanding and practicing agility; and,
• Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed. Scrum Master Service to the Development Team
The Scrum Master serves the Development Team in several ways, including:
• Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
• Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
• Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
• Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed; and,
• Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
The Scrum Master serves the Organization in several ways, including:
• Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
• Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
• Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
• Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team; and,
Scrum Master works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
What we need:
Knowledgeable – about scrum, technical issues – not top, but reasonable. Not expert in the business domain, but it is helpful.
Questioning – asks great questions (process, technique, business knowledge). Engage in discussions. Do not answer questions.
Patient – because they don’t give them the answers. Guide things along, they maybe know more than I do, it is wrong to think I have the best answer.
Collaborative – excellent skills to work very well with all the team and everyone involved. They also help the team collaborate well
Protective – he protects the team. He acts like a sheep dog. Very sensitive, healthy balance. He ensures that the team overcomes moments of difficulty when the only bright light might seem to go back to the non-agile approach.
Transparent – no hidden agendas. What you see and hear must be what you get. He is a servant leader, he promotes transparent communication.
English - very good verbal and written;