Middle (2-5 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
We are searching for a Scrum Master to work with our Scrum Teams, who will be the catalyst that ensures our projects’ success from the beginning to the
What you`ll do:
- Responsible for managing the scrum process and coach the Scrum team in Agile methodology;
- Facilitates all Scrum team events and ensures the correct use of the Scrum process;
- Shields the team from outside distractions and interferences. Impediment remover.
- Helps Product Owner to prepare the product backlog and makes sure stories are ready for the next sprint;
- Ensures the development processes are followed and contributes to process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality outcomes;
- Coaches, mentors, motivates team members and influences them to take positive actions and accountability for their work;
- Helps metrics measurement and monitors team’s performance and regularly reports the combined outcomes;
- Mentors and trains team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices;
- Contributes to the department’s culture by encouraging new practices within the teams, growing the team’s experience and exposure to innovative ways of improving quality and team performance;
What you need to apply:
- PSM/CSM certification – preferred;
- At least 4 years of practical professional experience in an Agile software development environment;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager in Agile environments
- Proven experience in working with cross-functional teams;
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development, security principles and database knowledge;
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework;
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff and business stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills (both in English and Romanian);
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills;
- A keen eye for detail & accuracy;
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow your career in finance within the company
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package to spend on meal tickets, public transportation or gym subscription, private pension, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events.