Business Analyst - Transformation Designer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies
- Project Description: The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in software development of investment banking, risk management and processing solutions. Join our Development Centre in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The project is based on Scrum methodology and adopts TDD and BDD principles. You will have the chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Responsibilities: In the Integration Team, you will be working as a Consultant with direct contact with the Client's product owners, working with them as a technical analyst to understand how their current systems work and how their systems can integrate with external platforms, answer integration questions and help troubleshoot issues:
• Acquire expertise and master technical domains of the Client's platform
• Build transformations in C24 or XSLT
• Diagnose technical situations for the product by closely analysing the situation, establishing links with the platform, and acting accordingly
• Answer support questions regarding interfaces and reporting module
• Help the Client within own scope of responsibility: development follow-up, test definition, testing, upgrades, corrective measures and improvement
• Maintain constant written and verbal communication with the Client
• Write and distribute technical and functional documentation
• Monitor deadlines and priorities, clarity and precision of documentation, and quality and rigorousness of testing
• Maintain a constant and transparent working relationship with team members
Maintain a constant cooperation with other teams
- Skills Required: • Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed solutions for a major Financial Platform that uses a wide range of the latest technologies.
• Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams to deliver software
• Knowledge of integration and integration technologies
• Strong facilitation experience and analysis capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
• Ability to design and maintain end user documentation with functional details of the solutions provided.
• Ability to perform end-to-end system validation, with a deep understanding of both the financial products and the designed technical solution.
• Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
• Experience with modelling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
• XML, XSLT, SQL, UNIX / Linux Operating Systems
• Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent background from practical experience
• English speaking, reading and writing
• Knowledge in C24 is a plus
• Testing / QA /BA experience before is a plus