Scientific Operations Coordinator - Endocrinology
Acest job nu mai este activ.
For our Pfizer office in Bucharest, Romania we are looking for two Scientific Operations Coordinator(s).
This is what you can look forward to:
The Scientific Operations Coordinator is a partner in the development and review of product promotional campaign materials and medical communications strategies providing evaluated, fair and balanced information. He/she is required to have a detailed understanding of EFPIA and relevant National codes of pharmaceutical promotional practice. He/she is operationally strong and will execute on strategies developed by the above Country Regional Medical Team. Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with vendors for purposes of alignment with projects and to discuss feedback from materials review
- Support commercial campaign development
- Provide review of symposium materials in coordination with local compliance colleagues
- Support for the development of educational materials and internal training materials
- Partner with Medical Information to facilitate the maintenance of an accurate, relevant and high quality database
- Advise within category to consistently apply key Medical Affairs processes
- Bring consistency through active membership of the scientific advisor community
- Provide Regulatory updates where required
- Acquire and maintains up-to-date in-depth scientific knowledge of Pfizer medicines within nominated therapy area
- Coordinate collection of insights from customers and other data sources within category and ensure their availability for internal decision making
What you offer:
- University degree in Science, Pharmacy or Health Sciences (or equivalent)
- At least four years of experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical or related field
- Highly motivated Scientist with solid knowledge of medical marketing, clinical research and regulatory requirements
- Multi-linguicism is an advantage, fluency in English required
- Knowledge and experience of the therapy area is highly preferable
- Ability to analyze, define and convey scientific and technical concepts and strategies
- Proven ability to function effectively in a complex, changing environment in a cross-functional team
In addition to competitive salaries and customized benefits packages, we offer a supportive and diverse culture.