Detalii loc de munca
ANUNT INACTIV: Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Scheduling Specialist with German
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
This role is based in Iasi.
What you will do
- Monitor and balance our client’s call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal stakeholder databases.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers, and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated stakeholder support service team, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
What you need to have
- Fluency in German & English: (B2-Independent User Level).
- Specialized Customer Service Skills, especially with strong capacity to influence customer opinion and direction.
- The ability to multi-task and analyze various profiles at the same time, relevant to solve any arising issues.
- Role model behaviors and accountability for personal errors and correction.
- Advanced usage level of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field is preferred
What we Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- Different bonuses for life events
- 25 annual leave days
- Global Career progression opportunities