Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
• Responsible or supply planning for platform or hub within category, including allocation of Supply according
to SLA and Supply planning playbook.
• Preparing & executing Supply Review as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle
• +5 years of supply chain planning experience
• High level of knowledge & understanding of the E2E supply systems & processes.
• Works with other functions / departments to address critical challenges as a result of market change or
changes in technical, manufacturing or End to end planning processes.
• Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
• Understanding the links between production plans, plant AOP’s, productivity initiatives and customer service
• Individual should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims.
• Planning – thinking skills, highly numerate with the ability to make decisions and judgements, the ability to work in a changing environment generating innovative ideas and creative solutions.
• Execution – Commitment to customer service, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads while working under pressure to challenging timelines.
• Operational Excellence – demonstrate passion for mastering the details of the business, leverages understanding of key business drivers. •
Leadership – Take the initiative to find solutions to supply issues involving and encouraging your peers through savvy communication.