SBS Head of A2R and CI2C services Romania
Sanofi Business Services – Chief of Accountant RO & MD
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of an end-to-end service:
- From general ledger accounting (posting items such as the fixed assets, inventory, cost and intercompany transactions) to reporting (statutory and Group), analysis and validations. The position also covers:
- Tax activities such as calculation and submission (income tax, VAT, VIES, etc.), validating deductible/non-deductible expenses, following regulations, ensuring local and group reporting, validating payments of taxes are made on time, obtaining necessary documentation (tax certificates, fiscal records, certificates of residence), follow-up of local and international tax legislation and information interested parties, attending tax audits, evaluation of fiscal risks and local implementation of group tax strategy;
- Governmental / Statistical and adhoc local/group reporting obligations;
- Zentiva listed company activities such as issuing reports, carve our financial statements, attending to our generics business carve out project meetings, support to the operations.
- Ensure that this end-to-end service is highly efficient, cost-effective, high quality and agile in order to meet customer satisfaction (Sanofi employees, GBUs, external customers) and achieve strategic targets (for example simplification, harmonization and standardization);
- Create a culture of cooperation, collaboration and teamwork across the Accounts to Receive (A2R) and Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) teams and ensure a smooth interface to the relevant stakeholders among with Sanofi Business Service (SBS), Finance and Supply Chain;
- In line with the global SBS operating model, establish and provide service KPIs and dashboards to measure and improve performance (cost, efficiency, quality, customer service);
- Create, understand and apply best practices from within SBS or external best-in-class service organizations;
- Relations / Company representation with internal (Local, other Countries, Sanofi experts, Group) and external (auditors, tax advisors, Romanian authorities) stakeholders;
- Ensure Compliance and Internal Control standards are met.
- Closely collaborate with Global Process Owners and Regional Process Managers to support the design and implementation of key projects within the operations as Chief Accountant (Accounts to Receive (A2R) and Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C)) (for example Core Models, accounting with robotics, automation):
- Assesses the local stakeholders’ and impacts on them for project planning purpose;
- Ensures and coordinates local resources needed for implementation of the new solutions;
- Supports local communication of the projects towards to the internal customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that key Accounts to Receive (A2R) and Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) projects deliver the expected benefits in terms of efficiency, cost and quality:
- Organizes SBS pain & gain and listening sessions, collects ideas from the customers, employees and transforms them into actions;
- Sets target key performance indicators and measure them to monitor the impacts of the initiatives.
- Leverage operational experience and contribute to global design of standard processes / contribute to regional standard process design on process level 5:
- Seeks for best practices and possible quick wins;
- Adapts them locally to improve continuously his/her MCO processes.
- Implement standard processes on Country level as defined by Global Process Owners and Regional Process Management teams and manage deviations to these standard processes:
- Harmonizes local solutions with Core Models in all possible cases;
- Acts as change manager towards to move on standardization.
SHARED SERVICES / OUTSOURCING (BPO)
- Supervise the service delivery of any outsourced Accounts to Receive (A2R) and Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) services for the regional perimeter including tracking of contractually agreed KPIs, staffing of key positions within Sanofi account of BPO.
- Coverage of the Country = Romania and Moldova perimeter.
- Romania & Moldova operations for Sanofi Group;
- Accounts to Receive operational scope:
- Post and validate journal entries of ~4300 / month.
- Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) operational scope:
- Prepare invoices/credit notes of 680 / month;
- Manage ~200 customers including direct sales to hospitals among which the 10 first represent close 95% of the business (domestic and export);
- Cash entries of 200 / month (zentiva + sanofi);
- Paymentsmonth (zentiva + sanofi).
- Strong change managerial knowledge and skills;
- Very good understanding of relevant Accounting, Reporting and Taxation processes and certified;
- Very good understanding of a Shared Services/ Business Process Outsourcing operating model;
- Very good program and project management skills (Ability to identify problems and define solutions incl. implementation plans in a structured manner);
- Good understanding of common Information System (IS) solutions used within Sanofi;
- Ability to think strategically and take a helicopter view, but also be able to dive deep into operational problems when required;
- Leadership skills: Ability to shape culture, shape SBS sense of belonging, motivate a large group of people to work towards a common set of goals;
- Personality with strong delivery skills and focused on results;
- Very good communicator with an ability to discuss on executive level within Sanofi and externally.
- University degree in finance / accounting / economics;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in support functions and 3 years direct work experience in GL accounting or financial Reporting processes and their delivery;
- Chartered accountant degree by CECAR;
- Experience of working within a Shared Services / BPO model;
- Track record of having effectively managed large efficiency improvement programs with a multitude of individual projects, and with change management experiences;
- International background with exposure to multicultural environments;
- Experience in LEAN and Project Management is a plus;
- External auditor is a plus.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After applying you'll be redirected to the Sanofi Career Site where you'll have to finalize your application.