Detalii loc de munca
SAP QTC (SD) Consultant
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $ billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximatelyemployees. For more information, visit
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The position is available for remote work from one the following countries:
SAP QTC (SD) Consultant
In this role, you will be responsible to design, model, configure, and implement SAP ERP software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. You will also analyse business processes & systems processes and recommend improvements that use standard Eaton software and processes, participate in implementations and provide third level support as required.
In this role, you will cover various QTC processes including end-to-end sales & distribution processes (SD & LE).
Your key deliverables:
- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application
- Work in partnership with divisional and regional business process owners on system requirements, processes, and systems
- Manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology
- Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes
- Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes
- Demonstrates analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Apply project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing.
- Support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points
- Work with the global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line global solutions
- Participate in business process improvement committees as needed
- Cultivate innovation across the organization
- Educated at bachelor's degree from an accredited institution?
- Having a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience?
- Coming with a strong level of system expertise - gathered through numerous full-life cycle projects?
- Knowledgeable of applications' technical capabilities?
- Possessing strong communication skills, being able to interact with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level?
- Advanced level in English language?
- Ready to travel up to 25% of the working time in the EMEA region?
Then we want to hear about you!offer
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening