SAP PM CS Senior Consultant
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced SAP PM CS Consultants to join our SAP team in Romania at Consultant and Senior Consultant a SAP PM CS Senior Consultant, you will become a key member of our team, serving clients across many industries. These are challenging and fulfilling roles with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
- Ability to build good training documentation
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Experience with testing and data migration
- Ability to work in a customer environment and work in coordination with a remote project team
- Analytical skills to build problem statements and come up with solution statements
- Experience in managing tasks and deliverables related to an SAP implementation project in different phases
- Experience in SAP Customer Service, Material Management.
- Understanding & experience in Integration of CS and SD with Material Management (MM), Logistics Execution (LE) & Financial Accounting (FI) modules.
- Strong SAP technical, SPRO configuration, and business area knowledge in CS module
- Knowledge of repairs processing, GR, GI, storage location and tracking, integration with SAP SO processing and Finance aspects to track costs of repair, details of repair and final invoice to customer
- Extensive knowledge of replacement processing including scrap and refurbishment processing
- Equipment master setup, tracking and integration with warranty tracking and coordination with SD and FI modules for reporting of warranty recognition
- Knowledge of Service work orders and integration throughout repairs process; labor posting and integration with time keeping system; material issues and postings
- Translate user's requests into application system solutions
- Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with sap functionality
- We are also looking for people with integration capabilities and cross modular capability in SAP SD and MM/
- EDI and Idoc Processing.
- Worked in Order Management OTC process specifically on Master Data, Basic functions, Pricing, Free Goods, Item Proposal, Material Determination, Cross Selling, Out Put Control, Sales Documents, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Contracts, Account determination, Rebate Agreements and Partner Determination.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactive issue identification and recommendations on resolution.
- Participant in workshops and clarify any technical questions
- Preparation of technical specification and test scripts
- Maintain high degree of knowledge/ understanding of SAP technologies, business processes and solutions, keeping current with release levels and industry issues