SAP OTC Senior Analyst
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
The SAP OTC Senior Analyst of the SAP Projects Team ensures all SD/OTC related processes managed through the SAP ERP applications are deployed smoothly all around the globe (over 40 countries) and across all systems (about 10 different SAP instances). The role will be responsible for the delivery and improvement of processes and functionalities within a global automotive manufacturing & distribution organization.
- Part of the global SAP Order to Cash team – working primarily on implementation projects & rollout of SAP solution.
- Assist or take responsibility for the delivery work end to end (requirement analysis, estimates, functional spec, configuration, testing, etc.)
- Creates or validates the High-Level Solution Design for projects executed with either internal or external resources.
- Coordinates other SAP areas or IT teams (MM, FI, PP, ABAP, PI, Basis, Entitlement etc.) during various project stages.
- Customizes or validates customizing, fully tests, documents the solution and moves to production system.
- Works with the project manager as the Technical/ Functional Lead on projects: provides the solution design, participates in the scope definition, assists with project planning and resource allocation, solution build and testing, supports User Acceptance Testing, builds Cut-Over plan and supports Go-Live and Hypercare phases.
- Ensures customizing performed by external partners meets the business requirements and project scope, it’s tested properly and has no bugs. Ensures all documentation is complete. Supports transport to production systems.
- Coordination, Governance and Technical Lead for external consultants
- Ensure system changes conform to the Global Template
Essential SAP skills:
- Experience, knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Order Entry Management through EDI, Web portals, Upload tools, External systems and Manual process.
- SAP Consignment Process
- Delivery Creation and Delivery processing for logistics
- Shipping processes and Logistics Execution in SAP
- Interfaces with external systems for Transportation Management and Warehouse Management
- Intercompany trading scenarios (STO, direct shipment, 3rd party, etc.)
- Output determination
- Complex ATP & rescheduling scenarios
- Experience of automotive industry including JIT Scheduling agreement & Automotive aftermarket experience
- Experience with EDI integration. (Seeburger experience preferred.)
- Experience in debugging applications
- Strong SAP technical expertise with ABAP understanding and design capabilities
- Extensive integration and regression testing experience
- Implementation and/or support experience in a global environment is highly preferred.
- Ability to work with multiple SAP environments
- SAP ECC6 experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in coordination with multiple IT and business teams
- Ability to organize the activity for other teams, consultants, business users etc.
- Capabilities to get consensus, take decision, and assume them
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, production, etc.)
- Analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
- Organized and have a flexible approach to operate in an international environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance
- Experience with making internal business contacts and external customer and supplier contacts
- Travel is required 25%
What We Offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What You Can Expect Next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.