SAP-MM Business Solutions Analyst - Frankfurt
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with ca. 90+ billion Swiss Francs in sales, more than 330,000 employees worldwide and 400+ factories in 86+ countries.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
The vision of GLOBE (Global Business Excellence) is to enable Markets/Businesses to accelerate the delivery of the Nestlé model ensuring sustainable competitive advantage, winning with consumers and customers while focusing on business processes and waste elimination.
As Regional Business Solutions (RBS) Procurement Analyst/Specialist, you will:
- Be part of multicultural team based in Frankfurt with business travel opportunities.
- Participate in regional and global projects.
- Apply latest solution design and deployment methodologies to improve user experience.
- Work together with Markets/Businesses, Functions, Zone, Design & Build teams as well as globally known service providers.
- Possibility to gain and share knowledge and experience in new technologies with communication tools, networking.
- Discover a friendly work environment and a motivated team of colleagues.
- Apply project management methodology to deploy solutions regionally/globally.
- Participate in implementation projects by understanding business need, helping to design future solutions and its implementations.
- Perform assessment on application changes prior to implementation to ensure they are documented according to the guidelines.
- Gain Nestlé insights and understanding of Business requirements in order to provide recommendations on the applicability of the GLOBE Solutions to meet them.
- Make recommendations on how to address business needs by enhancing the usage or by making recommendations to improve it.
- Apply Design-Thinking methodology to improve end user experience.
- Deliver knowledge transfer on new solutions taking into account the business context.
- Expertise in SAP MM Procurement.
- Good understanding of Procurement Process (from demand analysis to vendor payment).
- Knowledge about cross-functional integration with Supply Chain streams and FiCo.
- Understanding of project phases and ability to apply project methodologies.
- Other SAP modules knowledge is an advantage (especially Ariba/EasyBuy, CLM).
- Nestlé business knowledge or experience in FMCG, automotive or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Being knowledgeable in Stakeholder Management.
- Very good English language skills.
Show us that you have the ability to collaborate as part of a global network within a regional environment, that you are pro-active, hands-on and have a continuous improvement attitude with strong communication skills and evenly focused on results.
If this unique opportunity appeals to you, please apply on-line!