Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance well being and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania –
Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring space
This role requires the reliable expertise to support the following:
- Making the analysis and definition of the technical and functional specifications for the creation or change of SAP programs according to the internal user’s needs. He will develop system requirements and identify alternatives with associated costs for solutions that use ERP, Steelcase enterprise technology standards or emerging technologies,
- Make changes in HCM systems. He will work on uncovering the standard offering of IT technology (. identifying SAP standard logic) and will deploy standard configurations of SAP systems.
- Apply IT technologies and other dominant technologies in the market to address opportunities or issues of the Company. He will create and/or change programs using programming languages for our internal HCM systems.
- Use the advanced knowledge of our internal SAP applications from technical point of view and the business processes that use these applications to offer support and consultancy to the users.
- Recognize business needs, propose new projects and defines project scope, requirements and timetables.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and apply them in day-to-day activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 0-2 years of experience in a software development environment.
- English – advanced level.
- Technical foundation and acumen gained through either prior work experience, academic experience, verified self-study and learning in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP ABAP, Web Dynpro, SAP PI- Web development and web applications troubleshooting (browser, Windows, .NET)
- XML- FTP Servers and encryption algorithms
- Understanding of application development principles and relational database concepts.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi task to meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to learn, assimilate and apply new business-related information as well as technology related information.
- Strong customer orientation (for both internal and external customers).
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Acest job nu mai este activ.