Detalii loc de munca
SAP & IT Platforms Specialist
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Company: Enel Green Power
Department: Global Digital Solutions (IT)
Job address: Bucharest
- EVOLUTION OF THE EXISTING SAP ENVIROMENT
SAP Troubleshooting 1st level support. Gathers business requirements by working closely with Business Owners at country level to define functional & technical requirements as input for the application design team. Defines the Users Requirement document and coordinates internal and external technical resources to deliver the final customization.
- SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE OF THE EXISTING SAP CUSTOMIZATION
Support day to day support (L2) for problems and errors to End Users of the Platform.
Provides organized or ad-hoc training sessions to End Users.
Coordination of central consultant resources for problem and incident resolution.
Support the authorization provisioning to End Users according to their own business role & troubleshoot authorization problems when needed.
Supports the development of customized reporting solutions within the SAP platform.
- ADOPTION OF CENTRAL PLATFORMS & LOCAL PLATFORMS DEVELOPMENT
The candidate shall be responsible to liaise with the IT Platforms Chapter within PG DH to support rollout of central platforms (others than SAP) in the countries of scope. SAP & IT Platforms specialist shall relay information towards both directions to ensure that country needs, and central project development backlogs align and that global platforms shall have a successful rollout at country level.
In the case of a business need not covered by a global platform, the candidate shall work together with the local Digital Hub team and Business to identify a commercial platform that can be customized, to provide a solution in an efficient and effective way.
- SUPPORTIVE ROLE IN DIGITAL HUB OPERATIONS
Support the area responsible of the Digital Hub in specific reporting activities and active/passive cycle activities performed on SAP.
Experiences & skills requested:
- Three (3) years’ experience as SAP Analyst and Support professional. Ideally the candidate should have experience in the following modules: FI, CO, PS, TR, MM, SD, PM.
- Ability to work and collaborate well together with other team members, typically remotely/abroad.
- Capability to work in a complex, structured and policy-regulated multinational environment
- Technical analysis and problem-solving capacity.
- Technical staff coordination skills.
- Technical documentation production.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong achievement orientation, determination, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong focus on solution provisioning through technical excellence and business users’ satisfaction.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple issues.
- Ability to travel locally in the country and abroad, typically short-term.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
Educational Qualifications requested:
- Higher education (Bachelor) degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, or another related field.
- SAP Associate Level Certification in any of the following modules will be considered as a big plus: FI, CO, PS, TR, MM, SD, PM.
- Native language: Romanian
- Professional-level efficiency in both written and verbal communication in English
- Good knowledge Italian language could be considered a plus
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician's Day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
Enel Green Power Romania
Enel Green Power is the company within Enel Group in Romania specialized in the production of electricity from renewable energy sources – wind and solar. EGP is the most important green energy producer in the country (having an installed capacity of 534 MW and an annual production of approximately 2% of the national electricity generation) and operates wind farms in Caraș-Severin, Constanța and Tulcea counties and PV power plants in Prahova, Giurgiu and Dolj counties.
Enel is a multinational power company and a leading integrated player in the world’s power and gas markets, with a particular focus on Europe and Latin America. The Enel Group operates in over 30 countries across five continents, producing energy through a net installed capacity of nearly 89 GW and distributing electricity and gas through a network of approximately million kilometers. With 61 million users worldwide, Enel has the largest customer base among European utilities and figures among the continent’s leading power companies in terms of both installed capacity and reported EBITDA.
Active on the Romanian market since, Enel is currently the country’s largest private investor in energy, with operations in power distribution and supply as well as renewable energy production. The company has more than 3,100 employees and provides services to million customers in three key areas of the country: Muntenia Sud (including Bucharest), Banat and Dobrogea, accounting for one third of Romania’s electricity distribution market. Enel is developing an investment programmed aimed at securing a proper service for end users, improving the quality and security of the network while also complying with Enel’s environmental standards.