Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:A part of the project work to develop HW and Infrastructure Solutions for SAP, especially SAP HANA, is transferred to our Development Lab in Bucharest.
- Responsibilities:You are responsible to administrate the servers that your team mates need to develop new solutions for SAP HANA. You modify servers with new parts, you update firmware to latest levels or with development code for error analysis, you support the team with knowledge of well-performing HW configurations and know the right parameters to tune Intel-CPUs and architectures. You help to analyze root cause for support cases and are providing information to HW development support to recreate and fix.
- Mandatory Skills:Requirements:
- This position requires to be a good team player (interfacing with partners and development teams globally), self-motivated, taking ownership of complex problems with confidence and enthusiasm and work without the need to have close supervision of the
- Experience in Linux system administration, esp. script development
- Hardware-Administration, especially incl. Diagnosis and firmware maintenance
- Hardware- / Software-Configuration & Architecture
- High Availability, Virtualization, Clustering
- Strong debugging skills and a methodical approach are a must
- Analytical thinking
- Problem analysis (Kernel, RAM, Performance)
- Problem documentation and –tracking
- Tuning and Performance optimization
- Willingness to work with customers in problem resolution with the ability to restore customer confidence and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Nice-to-Have Skills:Bonus Skills:
- Programming language: ABAP, Perl
- SAP Basis Administrator
- SAP HANA Administrator, SAP HANA Performance
- File IO performance
- IBM SpectrumScale/ IBM GPFS
- VMware/vSAN, KVM/AHV
- Storage administration: IBM vSeries, Lenovo DSseries, NetApp, SAN switches