IBM Hybrid Cloud is looking for a SAP High-performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) Technical Architect experienced in defining and leading HANA Basis projects.
The SAP HANA Technical Architect is responsible for working closely with a team of technical resources and leaders on various solutions in support of a large, enterprise-scale managed cloud solution.
Candidates should be capable of working independently to design new solution architectures based on SAP HANA, derived from unique requirements of either external customers or internal service offering roadmaps.
The candidate should also be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and have proven expertise in performing technical assessments, conducting planning sessions, defining technical roadmaps, creating infrastructure design guidelines, and driving strategic initiatives related to the SAP area.
The candidate should also exhibit effective leadership skills in developing a team of HANA Basis technical resources, participate in sharing his/her expertise on HANA topics with global teams and be willing to design, plan, document and drive HANA proof-of-concepts to completion.
The candidate should possess configuration and leadership skills in managing projects that include administration of SAP HANA, HANA Security Model Design, HANA Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) Configuration, Installing HANA-Live, Business Warehouse (BW) and Suite on HANA Migrations, Integration with HCP, Smart Data Access and Hadoop, HANA Install, Sizing and configuration, and DynamicTiering.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Basis installation and configuration
- At least 2 years of experience in HANA Technical Consulting Skills as team member or team lead
- Good understanding of virtualization and Cloud architecture
- Proven experience in architecting SAP HANA/Basis solutions or technical leadership in SAP HANA/Basis implementations
- Willingness to learn new technologies, be flexible and open minded, results oriented towards highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Able to work effectively in a global, multi-cultural environment
- English Language: Advanced (written and spoken)
- At least one SAP Technical certification - HANA certification is preferred