Functional Test Engineer - Banking Project
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12,5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
- Work with business & technical analysts, developers and architects to determine system functionalities & goals
- Test workflows and report/track problems
- Execute regression tests and report/track problems
- Providing UAT support
- Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL, SVN, Oracle DB & Apps
- Oracle Web Services/SOA (WS-Security, WS-Trust, SOA Patterns, etc.)
- XML – structure, update, modify, etc.
- Web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST) and SoapUI hands on experience
- Experience in the use of HP ALM tool
The following set of skills represents an advantage:
- Banking knowledge
- Results oriented attitude and strong collaboration skills
- Initiative and strong analytical thinking
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).