Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operatiWith more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are logical, adaptable and have:
- Over 1 year of functional experience in at least one of the SAP modules (BW, FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM, SCM, HR)
- Skills in implementation, customization and maintenance in one of the SAP modules and related sub modules
- Architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes (any industry)
- Strong communication skills to all business levels
- Experience in direct communication / client site cooperati
- Willingness to work in international projects, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Play an active role in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by at least one of the SAP modules (BW, FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM, SCM, HR);
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution;
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.