Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
germană, engleză, română
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
GERMAN Speaker B2 level.
In the role of the SAP Basis & HANA SME, you will be responsible to plan & execute complex SAP Basis changes, HANA installations/migrations, participate in architecture & change planning discussions with client and also be the topic lead for HANA & other advanced Basis topiYou will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Technical delivery of SAP Basis administration deliverable in mission critical production support environments
- Plan & execute on a diversity of Basis projects like EHP & Version upgrades, Unicode conversions, Hardware migrations, Landscape design & installations, HANA migrations, etc.
- Participate in client meetings including architecture related discussions
- Define technical master solutions & procedures for the team
- Troubleshoot & resolve incidents with stringent SLA criterion
- Provide on-call support during non-business hours on a rotation basis
- Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action
- Support team in resolving critical technical issues during crisis situations
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP Basis System Administration (7+ years) on ABAP, J2EE stacks for Netweaver and higher versions, ECC, BO, CRM, Solman, PO, EP, GRC, NWDI, TREX
- In-depth exposure to administering SAP systems deployed on Linux & Oracle, Livecache & HANA platforms
- Architecting & Hands-on experience on SAP HANA operations & migrations in scale out model essential for this role
- Working knowledge on Basis activities like system refreshes, client copies, homogeneous/heterogeneous SAP system migrations, SAP installations, support pack deployments, EHP & kernel upgrades
- Conceptual knowledge & working experience in HA & DR scenarios for SAP landscapes
- Ability to troubleshoot performance degradation issues in SAP environment
- Good knowledge in ITIL processes – Incident, problem, change & release management
- Fluent in German and in English languages
- Experience in providing SAP Basis support for mission critical 24x7 SAP production system landscapes
- Flexibility to work in 24x7 support & on-call models
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
- On-Call and occasional Weekend Work is required and compensated.
- Conceptual knowledge of servers, storage & network from a Basis system administration perspective
- Solution manager monitoring set up & management
- Architecting & Hands-on experience on SAP HANA migrations
- TADM51, TADM70 & HANATEC SAP certifications
- Exposure to ITSM tools like HPSM & Remedy
Permanent job, Full-time, Bucharest-Romania, EU citizens only.