SAP Banking Consultants - with German (CLJ, BUH)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Târgu Mureș, Iași, Sibiu, Oradea, Arad, Sighișoara, Baia Mare, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for intelligent creative people having a genuine motivation to run with purpose, the inner drive to do more and the will to join this program and become SAP Consultant at SAP Romania:
- SAP Banking Consultant – Project Management
- SAP Banking Consultant – Credit, Mortgage and Loans Management
- SAP Banking Consultant – Payment Engine
The SAP for Banking Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of the Banking solutions to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyse and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same.
The consultant will implement, customize and test solutions on client systems and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed; as well as:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
- Analyse and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Support the internal Finance Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
- University degree in one of the following disciplines: Banking, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
- Ready to travel for assignments across EMEA or worldwide up to 100% of working time
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as Financial Analyst in a banking/finance institution
- Proficient user of SAP or other ERP/IT systems
- Experience in Project Management
- Good accounting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of one of the following areas:
- Credit, Mortgage and Loans Management
- Deposit Management
- Collateral Management
- Customer accounts – deposits, savings, loans
- Advanced English and German are a must
- 3 months SAP Training program in one of the important European Bank together with our experts
- Full time permanent employment contract