SAP Authorisation Consultant
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Purpose of the position:
- Resolve business design issues and work closely with the business to ensure system use is meeting the current business needs.
- Work closely with the various IS teams to deliver seamless system functionality to support daily business operations.
· Provision of consulting and problem solving to continuously improve business processes
· Providing technical and application advice
· Primary Regional S&A contact for in scope areas
· Gather information from both applications/systems in order to create new processes for future enhancements.
· Responsible for Trouble Ticket resolution for user-related authorisation issues
· Ensure all S&A changes follow agreed processes/requirements where applicable
· Responsible for managing and ensuring effective control of the SAP solution across various SAP projects on the SAP landscape
· Perform transport requests with the proper approvals across the system landscapes
· Understand the role matrix design and implement changes in authorization roles
· Follow regular audits guidelines
Required critical behaviors:
- Being able to act as a Consultant to the business
- Ability to keep calm and focused in a challenging environment
- Partnering with clients/customers to resolve issues and problems
- Collaborate with all IS teams to drive rapid issue resolution
- Responsive to customer needs
- Good soft skills, able to collaborate with Functional Leads and Work stream
Required key skills (functional/technical):
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to understand Business Requirements
- Good technical knowledge in SAP (minimum SAP key user level)
- Able to work with other teams internationally
- Able to work with defects and CR's
- Documentation of Security processes and embed better ways of working
- Education: BS/BA in required or equivalent experience/technical training.
- Strong experience (3-4 years) in the use of IS/business applications specifically SAP
- Must be a quick learner in using new programs
- Good MS Office skills
- Good Written Communication Skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Good business interface skills are required
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, resolve and deliver solutions on a timely and responsive manner is critical.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills are required to communicate and work with all levels of employees both local and global within the Linde Group.
- Is considered an advantage:
- Experience in working with GRC
- Ability to manage and track UAT testing
- User Administration
- PFCG Experience
- Work under a defined role concept