At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting SAP professionals to be based at our office in Brasov or customer site in Nitra.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
Working with our automotive customer, you will be part of a new team that will support SAP activities at their brand new vehicle plant. As part of the role there may be travel to Slovakia from time to time.
• Working with Solution architects to design production planning processes using SAP APO and PP
• Leading workshops to define and optimise Production Planning strategies
• Mapping detailed processes and creating detailed design documentation
• Driving the build and implementation activities
• Solid client facing consulting skills – used to interacting with all levels of seniority
• Good experience of SAP APO and integration with R3 PP and costing / finance areas
• Complex Variant Configuration and BoM experience including iPPE
• Manufacturing experience including Make to Order, Make to Stock, Engineer to Order, Knock
• Automotive assembly plant and inbound supply chain experience a large plus
• Full lifecycle experience in large scale implementation
• Hands on Experience in IS-Auto (FLO, ACT , PVS)
• Planning in ECC . APO Planning
• Error Handling in CIF
• Hands on Experience in PPDS, Sequencing , MMP Set-up, Control Cycle Set-up, Rapid Planning Matrix, Restriction Planning