SAP Alliance Helpdesk Consultant with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Support of SAP partner programs and processes to secure partner status and collect market development fund points (MDF).
- Fulfill requirements of Sell Authorization for different roles (solution consultant, pre-sales consultant, sales executive) in SAP Partner Edge.
- Support of Recognized Expertise Partner Status Process (cross industry and industry solutions) to get SAP certificates.
- Support of proposal requests (SAP pricelist calculations, search of references, numbers, awards, capabilities, certifications etc.).
- Support of Alliance business plans that align Alliance activities (marketing, sales and co-development) with objectives for leads and revenue generation and service offerings.
- Assist Global Alliance Manager by providing information to facilitate revenue forecasting, sales opportunity and performance tracking and reporting. Quarterly and yearly reports.
- Understanding of the SAP software portfolio specifically around ERP and S/4HANA (SAP Cloud Platform basics optional).
- Program Management Office skills: demonstrated ability to structure and document alliance initiatives (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel skills).
- Strives to bring structure and discipline to ad-hoc work efforts.
- Shows capacity to adapt, master new topics, and continuously improve. Committed to learning constantly.
- Fluent English language skills.
- German - medium level at least.
- Flexible to travel to Germany (sporadically).