Hey there! We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues to join in our SAP Practice. Proactive? Hardworking and a team player? Then, tell us about you!
Bring your talent and passion to S&T – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Demonstrated experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA with knowledge of the updated table structures;
- Strong ABAP skills with both custom development, customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE/EDI, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, OOP, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC and SAP Scripts;
- Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting;
- Have strong communication skills;
- At least 3 years experience in the domain;
- University degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Technology Management or related field;
- Based on business requirements be able to identifiy gaps in standard SAP, propose and code appropriate user exits;
- Work with business users to analyzes production issues as necessary, determine root cause of the issue and take necessary course of action for resolution;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Get Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support;
- Be responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan;
- Ensure deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality;
- Actively participates in development scoping activities;
- Understand all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management;
- Contribute to achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
Why S&T Romania?
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients;
- Continuous growth in a positive and pleasant work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;