Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
- Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules;
- Prepare project related documentation (functional design, technical design, test scripts) during the different stages of a project;
- Build professional relationships with management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development;
- Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
- Degree in Informatics or Computer Sciences;
- A minimum of 1+ years SAP ABAP development experience;
- Languages: ABAP, SQL ;
- ABAP/4 Development Workbench, ABAP Query, Data Dictionary;
- Solid understanding of SAP MM/WM/PP/SD, FI/CO tables, and data structures;
- English advanced level is mandatory, Italian would be an advantage;
- Developed communicational and interpersonal interaction skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytic reasoning abilities;
- Availability for job interest traveling for small periods of time.
- Competitive salary (based on performance) and bonuses;
- Health and wellness (Private Health Card, Sports activities etc.);
- Dynamic and a modern working environment in a global group.
Position available is in our office located in Timisoara, Timis County.