Purpose of the role:
The Central Sampling Team (CST) is the sampling partner of the Project Delivery team. The Sampling Executive’s role is to provide the sampling expertise to support the Project Delivery team on multi-country projects. The Sampling Executive is the sampling partner of the Project Delivery team & will use the router, feasibility and sampling tools provided by GfK to aid Project Delivery team.
• Provide sampling expertise to Global Project Services (GPS) on multi-country projects and assess sample feasibility.
• Provide sample prices and cost estimates to GPS based on the specifications provided.
• Project manages the sample within ATLAS, GfK’s Panel Management System.
• For all projects, ensure that the CST update the GPS team on any sample, feasibility or costing issues relevant to the success of the project.
• Ensure that project specifications are reviewed early in fieldwork and advise if revised feasibility and/or pricing is necessary for all projects.
• Monitor quotas and sample.
• Keep all relevant parties involved informed about the project.
• Offer support for Global Panel Management Team and GPS staff giving appropriate and timely information and advice on projects when requested or required.
• Good knowledge about the principles of sampling and panel management.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• People management experience is considered an advantage.
• Creative, diplomatic, a person who can deal with deadlines and workload.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to assess and discuss practicalities and cost implications of job specifications, sample feasibility and sampling options available.
• Ability to clearly communicate problems with projects and/or costs with Operations, Project Delivery TEAM and the Business Areas and negotiate mutually amicable solutions.
• Ability to assess client’s needs and respond proactively to them.
• Expertise in working within a multicultural business environment and developing solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Fluent in English.