• Creative, diplomatic, a person who can deal with deadlines and high workload.
• Effective communication.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Expertise in working within a multicultural business environment and developing solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Fluent in English.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
• Good knowledge about the principles of sampling and panel management.
• Ability to assess and discuss projects’ practicalities.
• University degree
Purpose of the role:
The Central Sampling Team (CST) is the sampling partner of the GPS team. The Sampling Executive’s role is to provide the sampling expertise to support Global Project Services (GPS) on multi-country projects. The Sampling Executive is the sampling partner of the GPS team & will use the router, feasibility and sampling tools provided by GfK to aid GPS.