Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
TotalSoft is one of the most important suppliers of software business solutions in Central and Eastern Europe and a constant presence in Top 5 – The largest software companies at national level. As a ERP Romanian market leader, TotalSoft brand promises to deliver value to the existing clients through valid business models and powerful software solutions, at the highest international standards.
For 5 years in a rowTotalSoft was on the 1st place in Romania among ERP providers, according to the last four Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC) market researches.
Established in, TotalSoft is a mature and highly experienced company in designing, developing and implementing software solutions for medium and large companies. Currently, TotalSoft has a team of more than 400 specialists, a portfolio of over 1,500 customers and projects in 35 countries on 4 continents.
TotalSoft’s products, services and focus on technology and innovation provide customers from all over the world with the necessary support in streamlining their operations, aligning business processes to industry standards, adapting to economic environment changes and maximizing profits. The company has an undisputed expertise in nine verticals, with a special focus on financial services, healthcare, construction, retail and distribution.
TotalSoft is headquartered in Romania, has an active subsidiary in Austria and the strategy of becoming a regional leader and preferred partner for the development and provision of the business informatic solutions.
Undertakes administrative job duties as it pertains to the sales department.
What you will do:
- Bring significant contribution in new sales leads generation
- Prepare offers, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers.
- Maintain all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Offer support in the sales presentations prepared for customers and ensure their compliance with internal rules and procedures Collaborates with the Product Owners to develop technical presentations for potential customers.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends and government regulations.
- Follow up with customers and answer inquiries via email, telephone.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team and collaborates with the implementation teams in order to answer to customers ‘needs.
- Do any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Collaborate with the Sales Support Manager to improve department’s activity
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Update the internal application tools with the necessary information
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 1 year experience in operational/administrative support
- Good knowledge in using excel
- Ability to learn and work with internal tools
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing
- English language at an advanced level is mandatory (international clients)
- Analytical thinking coupled with the ability of synthetize loads of data
- Customer oriented attitude
- Attention to details and stress resistant
- We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.