SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE, OTOPENI
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You will be part of a small local organisation (you will work closely with the Sales Manager and Logistics Coordinator) where you have to do non routine tasks. In this role you will be responsible for the first customer contacts so you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You provide our clients with excellent support and assistance over the phone and by managing quotes and orders efficiently up to the delivery of materials.
- Answer queries from customers regarding delivery times, product information, etc.
- Process and follow up on quotes and incoming orders, from the selection of the item to the final delivery
- Keep customers informed in case of changes to their order confirmation
- Print several documents which are used for the daily business
- Coordinate shipments
- Prepare and mail invoices to customers
- Work closely with the Sales Manager for prices, claims etc.
- Prepare technical documents for agents and customers.
- You have a first administrative experience into a commercial and customer service environment
- You have proven administrative skills
- Having some technical knowledge (. from construction or plumbing) is an advantage
- You have an excellent command of Romanian and English, but any additional European language is an welcome
- You are well organized and can prioritize your work efficiently
- You have a good knowledge of MS office software
- Having experience with an ERP system is considered as a strong advantage
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and you like to work in a small team.
About Company (Viking)
The employing company, Viking is a dependable partner in fire protection with almost 100 years of experience and is part of the Minimax Viking Group employing around 8,000 people.
In addition to the high quality fire protection technologies from Minimax Viking’s research, development and manufacturing facilities in Europe, USA and Asia, Viking supplies complimentary quality products from other manufacturers and partners. Installers, specifiers and users of fire protection systems are therefore able to access a full range of components for water, foam, detection and gas-based fire suppression systems. Excellent technical support and high levels of product availability complete the market leading service offering.