Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
To support the Sales Department in achieving budget and company goals by providing accurate, timely administrative support and delivering exceptional service to partners and internal teams.
- Creation of client accounts and overall management of client databases in both iVector and Travel Studio, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Responsible for amendments/corrections to client account set up across systems
- Ensure necessary checks undertaken and due vigilance shown for all client set up/management in system to ensure accuracy and minimise risk of fraud
- Fast track any new client registrations to relevant Sales Manager for prompt follow up
- Timely set up and issuance of XML credentials
- Manage and respond to email queries and task requests, prioritising appropriately any tasks allocated
- Maintain good communication with all Sales team about any activity you are carrying out for them and manage expectations on delivery
- Application of high quality trade member branding in iVector
- Produce timely, high quality, accurate reports as the business requires – these may be adhoc or for regular, scheduled reports. Adoption of data warehouse wherever possible to produce reports that are consistent with finance produced figures. Ensure all reports issued are sense-checked for accuracy
- Sales calls as required to support our overall sales effort in regions or particular campaigns
- Support marketing with campaigns /e-shots where required
- Monitoring and testing of multiple internal systems as and when required to ensure strong system performance
- Support IT with pre and post release/fix testing – ensure accurate delivery of developments/fixes to the business and clients in line with our specs and requirements
- Carry out checks as and when required on client websites/systems to monitor and provide feedback on performance and ensure optimal product/prices are returning
- Provide feedback to Sales Support team leader on any challenges experienced, or relevant feedback from markets and clients
- Inter-departmental liaison where required on behalf of sales team and clients to respond promptly and knowledgeably to queries/requests and resolve any issues effectively, demonstrating excellent customer service at all time
- Develop and demonstrate good system knowledge to offer guidance and support to colleagues, unravelling any issues that come to light and recommending solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility and readiness to work on ad-hoc / new projects and initiatives required by the business
- Working as a part of a team, demonstrate initiative and support the team in providing administrative coverage to the sales department during the main business hours, ensuring service levels and sales support requirements for all regions are met.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Good verbal and excellent written skills in English
- Highly organized and able to prioritise workload appropriately
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge including strong Excel skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Analytical, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to agreed timescales
Please send your CV in English!
Acest job nu mai este activ.