Sales Support Consultant with German/French
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are BearingPoint
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
- Account Management & Segment support (automotive and/or transportation): maintain latest Account information (Annual Reports, dedicated CRM Views);
- Preparation of firm-wide segment reporting;
- Dedicated reporting: Account Cockpit - dashboard;
- Preparation & follow-up of segment meetings and conference calls (presentations, minutes, etc.)
- Redesign of intranet & knowledge base for firm-wide segment;
- CRM Contact, Opportunity and Activity Management;
- Proposal support - Research (internal/external sources);
- Prepare and deliver Power Point presentations for top management level;
- Tools: MS Office + MS SharePoint (structuring & maintenance), MS Teams, MS Dynamics;
- Contact updates in CRM system;
- Anyshore Desk Support & Backup;
- Ideally Transportation and/or Automotive industry knowledge;
- Customer Portal support for a big player in the telecommunication industry;
- Excellent German or French skills & fluency in English;
- Good customer care skills;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team; Good organizational skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proactivity & Multitasking;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Dynamics)
- Automotive and/or Transportation industry knowledge could be a plus
- Ability to learn about new products and services.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.