Sales Support Administrator
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
138 Șoseaua Păcurari, Iași
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more on
- To act as a centre of competence and proactively support the sales community in all aspects of deal processing (within defined scope). These core responsibilities will range from data validation, inputting deal data into Big Machines to managing the approval process and communicating with all parties throughout the order process.
- This role will have a positive impact on sales productivity through the critical management of the Big Machines ordering process
- Act as a centre of competence for the Big Machines Tool and its functionalities
- The core responsibilities will range from data validation, inputting deal data into Big Machines System to managing the approval process and communicating with all parties throughout the order process
- Work with the Sales Teams and Business Managers to agree which deals to focus on/prioritise in any given month
- Complete the data entry into Big Machines System – using data supplied by the salesperson, ensuring that this data is accurate and loaded correctly.
- Own and drive the validation process through Big Machines System and lead/manage any amendments requested by the business units.
- Manage the approval process and ensure the orders are progressed within the agreed SLAs
- Manage Big Machines system errors with the support team
- Provide real time feedback to the Sales Team/Manager to ensure that our customers can be kept up to date
- throughout the ordering process and that the ORS outlook accuracy can be maximized
- Minimum: High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Minimum: Good interactive and communication skills
- Minimum: Excellent attention to detail and the ability to critically review data
- Minimum: Fluent English – both Oral & Written
- Minimum: Strong follow-up skills
- Minimum: The ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum: The ability to work under pressure
- Minimum: Self-driven
- Preferred: Previous experience with CRM Software
- Preferred: Good knowledge of the Microsoft Package would be a plus (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Acest job nu mai este activ.