Junior Sales Research Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
- Hold a university degree preferably in Business Administration/ Communication/ Marketing/ International Affairs, or other similar disciplines;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excel in written and verbal English;
- Have experience in using social networking platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook;
- Have more than one year of sales experience;
- Possess skills in presenting and communicating, researching, writing and reporting;
- Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
- Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
- Have experience in working with CRM software - would be a plus.
- Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional social media platforms;
- Conduct discussions on LinkedIn Groups and other professional web-based communities on performance audit related topics, promoting our products and services;
- Manage LinkedIn accounts for account development and link building;
- Online research for identifying potential client organizations;
- Identify the decision-makers and potential client/partner organizations on social networking platforms (. LinkedIn);
- Contact prospects by phone, email and advanced networking tools (. LinkedIn InMail);
- Schedule meetings for the Managing Director/ Business Development Manager with the representatives of potential client/ partner organizations;
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
Even if you are a fresh graduate and you haven't gained previous work experience, but you think you can manage all the above, please apply and we will evaluate together if this is a suitable role for you.
- Please write us in 50 words or less, what would make you a unique addition to our team?