Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of hat technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more thanpeople worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. Medtronic has more than 1,750 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Sales Representative, STI – Iasi, Romania.
A Day in the Life
The main purpose of this role is to execute country specific implementation of key field development strategies & tactics plans to achieve Medtronic growth targets within a Specific Business Unit (SBU). To create a demand for product and assure the process for revenue sales income according with the country specific sales strategy for achieving the sales targets.
The key areas of responsibilities are:
• Create a demand for the product and assure the process for revenue sales income.
• Execute country marketing plans for SI.
• Build and maintains relationship with local KOLs and all Health Care System Stakeholders.
• Develops and executes local awareness programs to improve specific target education.
• Support tender processes and documentations.
For this role you need to be located in Iasi or other location in the north-eastern part of Romania.
Key responsibilities of the role:
· Facilitates country specific implementation of key field development strategies & tactics.
· Build and maintains excellent relationship with Customers, Hospital administrative staff, local KOLs and all other Health Care System Stakeholders
· Create a demand for product and assure the process for revenue sales income according with the country specific sales strategy
· Develops and executes local awareness programs to improve specific target education.
· Analyzes local SBU market’s opportunities and risks on a continuous basis. Identify, evaluate and recommend local market growth opportunities for Business Unit
· Evaluates program impact. Implements continuous improvement.
· Communicates proactively to all levels of management and stakeholders.
· Provide interventions support during procedures in OR
· Assures alignment with Regional Market Development strategy.
· Ensures alignment of education and clinical activities with the country strategy.
Must Haves and Nice to Haves:
· University Degree (MBA will be an advantage).
· Min. 3 years of sales experience within Medical Devices industry.
· Experience with developing market access for medical therapies – alone or in collaboration.
· Track record of sales strategic planning experience.
· Fluent English, both written and spoken.
· Fluent in Romanian.
· Results driven.
· Business and strategic acumen.
· Analytical skills to understand local markets and customers’ needs.
· Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with peers, colleagues and customers across diverse cultures.
· Willingness to travel intensively (50% of time).
Nice to haves:
· Experience in surgical sales field.
· Established relationships with key opinion leaders in surgical field.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a professional with a proven history of success? Do you bring a structured and ethical approach and the ability to spot market opportunities and the skills to convert these to develop your business? Are you able to close complex negotiations with high level of engagement and commercial flair? Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you like this, why not consider working for Medtronic as a Sales Representative in our Surgical Innovations Romanian team! We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to promote our advanced and innovative Surgical Innovations/STI products to hospitals and healthcare professionals in north-eastern part of Romania (Iasi and surrounding counties).
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.