Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Sales Representative, Diabetes - Cluj Napoca, Romania
* Facilitates local specific implementation of key field development strategies & tactics.
* Develops and executes local awareness programs to improve specific target education.
* Builds and maintains relationship with local Medtronic service providers and distributors.
* Analyzes local SBU market's opportunities and risks on a continuous basis. Presents analysis to Country Manager and Business Unit Manager. Supports market penetration improvement.
* Identifies, evaluates and recommends local market growth opportunities for a SBU, consistent with product line objectives.
* Evaluates program impact. Implements continuous improvement.
* Communicates proactively to all levels of management and stakeholders.
* Assures alignment with other local functional areas such as research, clinical, development, education, reimbursement and sales.
* Assures alignment with Regional Market Development strategy.
* Ensures alignment of education and clinical activities with the country strategy.
* Supports Academia SBU Trainer in identifying the proctors and KOLs to accelerate market growth.
* Supports Clinical Management with linkages to local KOLs and Therapy Centers.
* University degree (MBA will be an advantage)
* 7 years of sales experience in pharmaceuticals or medical devices industry (medical devices / pharmacy / diabetes experience will be an advantage)
* Experience with developing therapy access
* Established relationships with key opinion leaders in diabetes field
* Proven track record of strategic planning experience
* Market or Field development experience
* Fluent English, both written and spoken
* Results driven and oriented
* Good communication skills
* Strong analytical skills (to understand local markets and customer needs), in order to develop territory specific plans, strategies and tactics
* Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization
* Creative thinking, with focus on development of business processes
* Ability to travel intensively
How to apply
To submit an application, please select the 'apply' button that links directly to the Medtronic career site.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.