Job title: Sales Representative - Brasov, Cluj, Sibiu area
Alternative job title:
Job tags: sales manager, supply chain, logistics, business development, logistics services, sales
Job location: Sibiu, RO
Workfield requirements: Sales Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Distribution, Transport & Logistics
Locations: Romania - Centru
Technical Sales Representative
Location: Cluj-Napoca / Brasov / Sibiu Area
We are looking for technical sales representative, who is will be responsible for business development of CHEP services and products. Are you communicative and able to explain technical details in clearly? Do you know FMCG or logistics service providers sector? Are you results driven? Then you have what it takes for this position!
Your Future Challenges:
- Identify and contact prospects, visit customers, negotiate changes to expectations to ensure pool efficiency, prepare and present service offers, analyse credit risk, negotiate and close sales
- Identify, contact and grow new business opportunities primarily within the FMCG sector at the first step, and new fields of area afterwards:
- Identify barriers to pool discipline, ensure pool discipline, introduce CHEP technology, manage handover to customer service
- Manage activities to meet budget targets
- Generate a high number of quality prospects for sales pipeline
- Respond quickly and effectively to queries
- Fully evaluate the needs of the customers and uses this information well in proposals.
- Work in an international company providing innovative solutions for the optimization of the supply chain for industries such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development including future career moves to abroad
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect
- Participation in European projects, area to build your independence and own responsibilities
- Many internal and external trainings for personal and professional development
- Attractive salary, company car ( for private use as well), laptop, cell phone, annual bonus upon objectives achievement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in selling services in B2B, preferably supply chain or project related (hunter profile)
- Relationships in FMCG and Retail sectors will be a plus
- Oral and written communication skills in Romanian and English with the ability to interact effectively.
- Experienced in the application of MS Office, strong numeracy, presenter
- Worked successfully in a matrix structure
- Goal Driven, self-motivated
- Driving license & willingness to travel.
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more thanpeople and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit .