InWorkS is hiring for a company specialised in the renting of industrial halls.
We are looking for people who:
- Are curious, come up with new solutions and take responsibility for their actions;
- Are involved in what they do and don't mind going the extra mile to find the best option needed;
- Communicate openly and are self-confident;
- Can make decisions in uncertain situations;
- Are oriented towards both the client, and the results;
- Are perseverant, positive and have a sense of humour;
- Have team spirit.
What you have to do:
- Identify and contact potential clients;
- Identify the client’s needs and create collaboration proposals;
- Create and maintain excellent relations with the clients;
- Work with the other departments involved in the creation of the deal;
- Manage booked business and key accounts;
- Deal management.
What you have to prove:
- Bachelor's degree - Technical field is an advantage;
- Experience on a similar position of at least 3 years - Industrial Hall administration / renting is an advantage;
- English, both spoken and written, at an advanced level - compulsory;
- German/French at a medium level - is an advantage;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- PC usage - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Driver’s licence - cat. B;
-Availability to travel to foreign countries.
What do we offer:
- Stable workplace;
- Performance bonuses;
- Free medical services;
- Tools: car, phone, laptop;
*The gross salary specified in the job post consists of the base salary from which taxes imposed by the Romanian government (Casa de asigurări de sănătate, Asigurări sociale de sănătate, Deducere personală și Impozitul pe venit) will be subtracted.
We will examine all candidates and we will select the applications that are the closest to our needs. We will thoroughly analyze your request and we will contact you if you are chosen for the next step in the selection process. We wish you good luck!