Sales Reporting Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate input of relevant business data into SAP or reporting systems.
- Prepare and upload any required mass data in SAP / reporting systems and validate accuracy.
- Run standard and non-standard high quality reports as required.
- Identify areas for improved efficiency while ensuring business needs continue to be satisfied.
- Create/Maintain standardized documentation for workflow processes for commercial or supply chain activities.
- Work with master data team to ensure any changes are reflected in and aligned to key business reports
- Support the development and issuing of reports
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner for prompt resolution
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness