Sales Planner & Sales Operations Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Would you like to help so as to create a better way for life? Sealed Air’s Diversey Care Division offers solutions for infection prevention , kitchen hygiene ,fabric care ,building care and consulting. Our solutions protect brands , deliver efficiency and improve performance for our partners in Health Care, Food service , Retai , Hospitality and facility services .Our leading expertise integrates product systems, equipment, tools and services into innovative solutions that reduce water, energy usage and increase productivity. By delivering superior results, we help create profitable, sustainable enterprises, for a cleaner and healthier future. To learn more, visit
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Forecast and demand planning of the products and equipment of the company portfolio in order to meet sales plan,
- Facilitate the monthly Sales & Operations meeting and Business Preview meeting, providing a rolling 12 months sales plan
- Prepare and analyze sales reports: variances versus budget, forecasts and baseline; Review of last month performance in values and KPIs; key growth opportunities by focus on customer level detail, category stock etc.
- Partner with Sales Managers, Territory Account Managers and support functions (Marketing, Technical Department, Logistics, Supply Chain) to deliver one plan to Sales Management and Finance
- Review Sales Funnel performance with sales team
- Adjust forecasts in specific systems
- Participate in Sales Operations calls; implementing all Global/European Sales Operations Projects (new systems for the sales force/programs improving the sales activity/Sales Trainings Implementations)
- Implement and maintain key sales processes and tools such as sales funnel, e-profiterole deal desk, CRM/Sales Force automation
- Asses key training needs of the sales force & drives implementation of necessary training programs
- Improve inventory forecast accuracy, support inventory targets, contribute in safety stocks seasonal review to cover demand
What should I have to get a chance for interview?
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or any related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a sales planner or in cross functional areas especially in any combinations of sales analysis, marketing, and demand planning;
- SAP/Oracle on Demand/Logility knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. & excellent presentation skills
- Analytical thinking, numerical abilities, and good judgment
- Strong communication skills and business thinking
- Problem solving and ability to manage crisis situations
- Customer oriented internally and externally and ability to challenge others in a constructive manner
What’s in it for me?
- A structured multinational environment, customer focus oriented, with highly engaged employees, and collaborative relationships among colleagues across departments
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package including: competitive fixed salary and eligibility to participate in an incentive Scheme
- Access to best in class resources, tools and technology enabling your work
- Opportunities to get unique development experiences through exciting work assignments, coaching, and world class training and development
- A chance to grow your career inside and outside the country