Sales Performance Training Instructor
engleză, italiană, germană
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Industry Enablement Strategy Manager, Hospitality GBU
Oracle Sales and Partner Academy is responsible in creating and delivering valuable, comprehensive and scalable learning solutions for sales professionals and partners of all experience levels in alignment with business priorities that drive increased revenue to Oracle. We are a team that enables modern selling.
- Responsible for delivering training on Oracle methodologies or product/solutions to sales and sales consulting personnel.
- Ensures successful delivery of training engagements with a high level of satisfaction. Provides sales or Oracle domain expertise in one or more skills or solution areas.
- Work with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Development, Hospitality Global Business Unit and other counterparts to facilitate training content development and delivery. Become the knowledge expert on areas of delivery
- Responsible for launching and maintaining the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized programs for a variety of industry solutions.
- Facilitate meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction targets by delivering quality training in classroom environments and or over the Web.
- Maintain deep knowledge and skill level while demonstrating expertise for all designated topics, plus additional, complementary topics and/or best practices.
- Articulate at a granular level a respective concept or solution’s vision, capabilities, business value during offerings to both sales and sales consulting audiences.
- Consult/work with Subject Matter Experts, Sales Performance Designers, etc., in order to deliver the material in an effective and engaging way.
- Provide analysis and feedback on training events to program teams or management regarding training results. Meet or exceed utilization expectations.
- Successfully manage the training environment while reporting and resolving issues.
- Acts as a consultative resource to field personnel based on expertise and experience.
- Apply real-world examples from own job experience to assist in the learning process. May pilot/introduce new training technology or techniques.
- Launch and drive Oracle Solution Experts and/or Oracle Delivery Partners to develop OPN training curriculum for partners such as training workshops, courses, guided learning paths, boot camps, in-class exams (certifications), online exams (assessments).
- Monitor the entire project management process and include detailed estimates, planning, deliverables, resources, risks, issues and dependencies according to Oracle’s quality standards.
- Marketing & Communication with Oracle partners, Oracle Worldwide Alliance & Channels, and Global Business Unit teams resulting into a beneficial adoption of enablement strategic initiatives by designing and managing specific internal and external communication campaigns for the partner ecosystem via newsletters, social media, websites, marketing kits, acting as a single point of contact between OSPA and OPN.
- Coordinate the end to end activities around launching Specializations and Resell programs for Oracle industry core products.
- Understand the strategic direction of a broad spectrum of partners as it relates to Oracle’s industry solutions and map a proactive enablement plan that meets their needs.
- Participate in regional enablement events as needed and support engagement initiatives and programs.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and superior time-management skills.
- Ability to handle diverse groups of employees, including an international audience.
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment.
- Typically 5 years experience with at least 3 years of sales or sales consulting experience
- Proficient in instructional design and training
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills - Preferred PMI Certified
- Driven, pro-active self starter
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Acest job nu mai este activ.